- Scripts are written in the Indonesian language and use standard scientific principles
- A maximum of 10 pages manuscript pages.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except graphs using Microsoft Excel and Numbers program with JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Cambria font with 11pt, spacing 1 and one column.
- Each table or picture be numbered, an appropriate title to the contents of tables and figures, and source citations if any. If no source citations are written between brackets open and close parenthesis, Cambria font size 9 pt. The title of both the table and image are in centered alignment.
- The title Must describe the results of the research and variables. Title of the article to a maximum of 12 words.
- Abstract and keywords, Contains a description of the problem and research objectives, methods used, and the results of research—abstracts of 250 words maximum. Keywords consist of 3-5 comments.
- Introduction, Contains the research problem, solving plan research, research objectives, and a summary of theoretical studies related to the issues examined.
- Research methodology: Load the study's design or the study design, objectives and targets of the study (population and sample), engineering data collection, and analysis techniques.
- Results and Discussion, Contains the results of data analysis, hypothesis testing, and the answer to the question of research, discovery, and implementation.
- Conclusions, Research conclusions, and suggestions referring to the results of the research.
- Reference, Loading the sources referred to in article writing, only the sources used are published in the bibliography. Writing quotations or citations is advisable to use a reference management application program for example Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, or others.
- Quotes and references are written according to APA styles (see the template on the J-INTECH website).
Here is an example of how to write the reference using APA styles
- Books: Jogiyanto. (2007). Sistem Informasi Keperilakuan (1st ed.). Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.
- Journal Article: Alifiansyah, A. R., Aminah, S., & Kristanto, B. K. (2022). Employee Assessment Decision Support System Using The Analytical Hierarchy Process. J-INTECH: Journal of Information and Technology, 10(2), 98-108. doi:https://doi.org/10.32664/j-intech.v10i2.756
- Proceeding Article: Aditya, A. (2018). The using of Object-Oriented Method to Developing Android Application for Mapping Distribution of MSMEs (Micro, Small Medium Enterprises). 3rd International Seminar on Application for Technology of Information and Communication. Semarang. doi:10.1109/ISEMANTIC.2018.8549840